The pinnacle of toughness.
The Stylus TG-2 is born!
In addition to toughness that can withstand the most punishing shooting environments, this model is equipped with a bright f2 lens that can capture blur-free images even in dark locations, and iHS Technology that enables high-quality imaging performance and a fast start-up for capturing active scenes in surprisingly high image quality. The TG-2 is also equipped with the Assist GPS and electronic compass functions that are great for shooting on travels. Super Macro mode makes microscope-level shooting possible.
Active scenes with surprising image quality
With a bright f2.0 lens, blur-free shooting of underwater, indoor, and sports scenes, as well as moving subjects in dark locations is possible.
Tough capabilities to expand your shooting limits
With Olympus-original technology, the TG-2 is capable of waterproof operation down to a depth of 15 m. Not only does this make it possible to shoot in downpours or in valleys, but makes shooting while snorkeling or scuba diving a snap.
With the inclusion of a built-in pressure sensor, display of altitude or water depth is also possible.
iHS Technology Beautifully Captures What You Want to Shoot Every Time
iHS Technology makes high-quality images and a high-speed drive possible.
Assist GPS and electronic compass makes shooting while traveling easier
Comfortably record the route taken on your trip along with the photos.
Greater expanded shooting through system accessories
Exclusive accessories are enchanting, with a completely luxurious texture, and perfectly matched red and black colors.
Functions that make shooting more fun
- *1 Waterproof functionality is equivalent to JIS/IEC protection class 8 (IPX8). The number of available shots in conditions with lowered temperatures will be fewer than normal. Kilogram-force (kgf) is the unit for measuring force exerted on a body. Dustproof functionality is equivalent to JIS/IEC protection class 6 (IPX6). All measurement methods were conducted under Olympus testing conditions.
- *2 The intended shooting mode may not be used depending on the scene. When the camera cannot determine an optimal mode, shooting will switch to Program Auto.
- *3 Magnified display in Super-Resolution Zoom includes the zoom factor in optical zoom from wide-angle settings.
- *4 Magic Filter may not be available for movies depending on the type of filter.
- * Photos are for visualization purposes only.
- * HDMI Control is limited to devices compatible with HDMI (CEC). HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
- * Eye-Fi, the Eye-Fi logo, and Eye-Fi connected are trademarks of Eye-Fi, Inc.